Christ Care Small Groups
We, at Faith, are blessed to have God’s Word at our fingertips to read, study, and lead us in His will.
In our ChristCare groups we seek to know God better through Biblical Equipping, prayer, and living out Christ’s love for one another – those within our small group and reaching out to others through various missional projects. We seek to know one another better by listening, expressing feelings, accepting others feelings, and accepting one another (and ourselves) unconditionally.
- Thursday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Leader is Anida Miarer
- In February the Thursday 3:00 PM Christ Care Group started a new study on the life of Paul. The author of this study uses Paul’s life challenges to also relate to our challenges. He shares advice for our mission in life. Anyone is welcome to join the group. Any questions contact Anida Miarer or the church office at 419-332-6820.
- Our Saturday morning ChristCare Group is at 9:15 a.m. - Leader is Anida Miarer.
Saturday Christ Care will be using a DVD Series filmed in the Holy Land. This is part of the “That The World May Know” faith lessons by Ray Vander Laan. LIFE & MINISTRY, DEATH & RESURRECTION OF THE MESSIAH, IN THE DUST OF THE RABBI (becoming a disciple). The history and culture of this era is also discussed. We started Saturday, Sept. 21, but you can still join us at 9:15 am in the last room at the end of the hallway. ANYONE IS WELCOME! Our last group meeting this year will be December 7th.
During our time together we focus on four main activities:
- Community building and care
- Biblical Equipping
- Prayer and worship
- Missional service
There is no end to the variety of experiences that we have had in delving into God’s Word.
- Specific books of the Bible
- Various topics related to Christian living
- Books written by respected Christian authors