Christ Care Small Groups
We, at Faith, are blessed to have God’s Word at our fingertips to read, study, and lead us in His will.
In our ChristCare groups we seek to know God better through Biblical Equipping, prayer, and living out Christ’s love for one another – those within our small group and reaching out to others through various missional projects. We seek to know one another better by listening, expressing feelings, accepting others feelings, and accepting one another (and ourselves) unconditionally.
- Thursday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Leader is Anida Miarer
- Choose joy because happiness isn’t enough The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:1. The Thursday afternoon Christ Care Group will be using a DVD on finding Joy in the Lord Jesus that helps us deal with all of the stress and messes that happen in our lives. This study will be held July 5, 19, 26 and Aug. 2nd at 3:00 PM in Room 9. Anyone is welcome to join us. If you have questions, contact Anida Miarer.
- Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Leader is Noelle Leutenegger.
Come, Join the Conversation!! Our Saturday ChristCare group will join together beginning in May to talk about prayer using the book and DVD titled Too Busy Not to Pray. Bill Hybels will be conveying the importance of prayer and will encourage each of us in the knowledge that we can come to God – just as we are. In prayer we have Someone who we can talk to and that same Person listens. Come, make that decision to be a person of prayer. Are you already a person of prayer? Come, reaffirm that decision.
Decide that prayer matters.
Decide that your prayers matter.
Decide that there really is a God who is willing and able to help you in your time of need.
So we invite you to come and join the conversation on Saturday mornings form 9:00 – 10:30. Sign up on the ChristCare board so we can get your materials. Can’t wait to share this special time with you.
During our time together we focus on four main activities:
- Community building and care
- Biblical Equipping
- Prayer and worship
- Missional service
There is no end to the variety of experiences that we have had in delving into God’s Word.
- Specific books of the Bible
- Various topics related to Christian living
- Books written by respected Christian authors